These are French food rotation labels that literally dissolve when you place them in the dishwasher or rub them by hand under running water. This helps tremendously in a fast past kitchen for restaurants. No need to peel old labels in order to apply a new one. There is no leftover residue and plastic and metal bins will have no damage done whatsoever.
These food rotation stickers are made of cornstarch and eco-friendly water-based inks for the print. You are able to write on these using a pen, pencil or sharpie. The inks will come off when the use by label dissolves.
These dissolvable shelf life stickers are in the size of 2” x 3” inches in a rectangular shape. They have rounded corners so that you are able to easily peel from the roll and apply by hand. Simple to pull and apply, simple to remove by dissolving. There are 500 of these dissolvable use by labels on each roll. We do however add about 10 extra to make up for the little white sticker we use to hold the roll together with.
The adhesive is a strong back adhesive and will adhere very well to most flat surfaces. We do not recommend these to be placed on bins that might be prone to nearby splashes of water (from a sink etc). You are able to use them on frozen bins. We suggest placing these on the bin before the bins become frozen.
Each day of the week is color-coded on these dissolvable shelf life stickers, which helps kitchen staff to take a quick glimpse so they know the expiration day. The other type on these labels is Item, Prep Date, Use By and Shelf Life (which are all in English and Spanish). The Use By column is highlighted yellow as this is the most important line on the label. There is also an area for employees to write their initials, which keeps the staff accountable.
* Dissolvable: These food rotation labels are 100% dissolvable. Just place a bin in the dishwasher and this label dissolves and disappears completely. No mess, or leftover residue to worry about. You are able to also run warm water over them and lightly scrub them off by hand. Again, these will dissolve with no problem.
* Made of Cornstarch: Yes, these are eco-friendly, made of cornstarch and water-based inks. The dissolvable paper and inks will go down the drain with no problems at all. You are able to write on these very easily using a pen, pencil or sharpie marker. The back is a standard permanent adhesive that will adhere to almost any flat surface such as metal and plastic food bins.
* Color Coded Days of the Week: These French food rotation labels are very easy to read with each day a specific color. The label also provides Item, Prep Date, Shelf Life and area to write employees initials. The “Use By” section is highlighted in yellow as it is most important. These words are in English and in Spanish.
* Kitchen Approved: These dissolvable food rotation labels are made specifically with kitchens in mind. Our customers use them with a high rate of success in restaurants, food trucks, hotels, deli’s, fast food, grocery stores, and c-stores. We place 500 of these on a roll. We do add extra to make up for the little sticker we use to hold the roll together with.
* Made in the USA: We print these here in our facility in the United States. If you are not happy with these for any reason, let us know and we will make sure to correct the problem and or provide your money back. We are sure you will find these to work well for you. They are a big hit at our restaurant trade shows.