With California’s proposition 65 law taking place, we have been one of the top producers of prop 65 labels. The Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, was enacted to protect California citizens and drinking water sources from chemicals known to cause cancer. These particular labels are one of our best sellers and we have sold thousands and thousands to customers all over.
The size is small measuring at .05” x 1.5” in a rectangular shape. They have rounded corners which make these very easy to peel by hand from the roll and apply to most flat surfaces. They stick well as they have a permanent back adhesive. The adhesive and semi-gloss paper material are also considered to be “cold temp friendly”. This means they will hold up in freezers down to negative 65 degrees. They will also hold up in warmer climates as well.
The font is State regulated at 8 pt for main text and 6 pt for website information below. These “generic” prop 65 labels are approved by California, however, we suggest making sure to visit the prop 65 website for more details in regards to your specific products and which prop 65 labels you might need. We do make other more specific prop 65 labels and even custom create them if needed.
These specifically say “Warning Cancer and Reproductive Harm” then they provide the official prop 65 website below. They have a yellow triangle with exclamation mark. There are 5,000 on each roll but we do add a few extra because of the little sticker we use to hold the roll together with.
You can hand apply or can use a label applicator. These rolls have a 1” inch middle core. If you have other questions regarding specs on the roll size, outside diameter etc, feel free to contact us. We do have prop 65 cancer warning labels if needed.
Quick Reference Specs....
* Warning: These are generic prop 65 labels that are regulated by the State of California. They provide warning for cancer and reproductive harm. They provide the P65Warning website as well as a yellow triangle warning symbol. The font is an 8 pt font and the website is a 6 pt font. They work well for products manufactured or distributed from California that require a prop 65 warning.
* 500 Labels: These stickers come on a roll of 5,000 but we do provide about 10-15 extra. This is because we use a little white sticker to hold the roll together with. The extra also gives you some wiggle room to have some in case of a mistake. The label size is very small measuring at .05” x 1.5” (half an inch wide and 1.5” inches long). They have rounded corners and are very easy to peel from roll and apply by hand. You can also use a label applicator for larger jobs.
*Semi-Gloss Paper: The material we use to create these warning labels is a semi-gloss paper. This is a paper with a very light gloss on top to help protect against minor water drops and regular product wear and tear. The adhesive is a “permanent” back self adhesive and these labels even hold up in extreme cold temps down to negative 65 degrees. We use eco-friendly inks for print.
* Sticks Well: Again, these hold up well in cold temps as well as warm. We have customers that place these on items such as glass bottles, corrugated boxes, plastic, rubber, metal, wood, laptops, instruction manuals and more. We have sold thousands of rolls throughout the world with customers having great success.
* Made in the USA: We print these here in our facility in the United States. If you are not happy with these for any reason, let us know and we will make sure to correct the problem and or provide your money back. We are sure you will find these to work well for you.
For Custom Prop 65 Labels...
We can also create custom prop 65 labels of any size and wording needed. We understand that customers need specific chemicals and additional wording for particular products.
Custom stickers will be more expensive because we are creating them from scratch, however, we can print them here in house and ship them pretty quick. Usually, if it is 10,000 or less, it would take us 24-48 hours to print and ship from the time of proof approval.
1. Fill out our custom prop 65 labels quote form.
2. We will provide pricing based on quantity needed.
3. We will email you a link to pay for labels.
4. We will create a PDF art proof for you to approve. Once approved, labels will be shipped within 24-48 hours.