The verbiage on these labels is in English and in Spanish. The warning is a generic warning, but one of our best selling prop 65 labels. We encourage you to go to the Prop 65 website to find out more information in regards to the specific products that you sell. You will want to make sure that you do not need something more specific. We also have other labels that have specific harms such as “lead”.
These warning labels are made with a semi-gloss paper material and have a permanent adhesive backing. These also hold up well in extremely cold temps such as freezer storage down to negative 65 degrees. This is perfect if you have products that are always in a freezer like storage or on shipping trucks going to North Dakota in the winter for example. These stickers will not fall off. This is important info to know when purchasing these necessary labels.
And we are the manufacturer. We make these right here in the United States and keep them in stock, ready to ship on immediate order.
Here is what they say in Spanish:
Este es una etiqueta genérica de Proposition 65 y viene tanto en el ingles como el español. El Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 fue promulgada en California para proteger a los ciudadanos y los fuentes del agua potable de químicos conocidos causar cancer, defectos de nacimiento, o otros danos reproductivos.
El tamaño es 1.5 por 3.75 pulgares. Están hechos de una papel semi-brillante y tiene una adhesiva de estándar permanente. Hay 500 etiquetas por cada rollo. Si damos descuentos para compras de 5 rollos o mas. Puede ver el descuento en el pago. El tamaño de fuente es 10 pt. Mira estos también!
Este es una etiqueta que no muestra una química específica. Estes específicamente proporcionar detallas, y también cumplen con las regulaciones nuevos promulgados en Septiembre de 2016. Las etiquetas mas viejas deben ser reemplazados.
Quick Reference Specs:
* Prop 65 Warning: These are generic prop 65 labels that have English and Spanish warnings. They are regulated by the State of California and provide a warning for chemicals known to California that cause cancer and reproductive harm. They provide the P65Warning website as well as a yellow triangle warning symbol. The font is the regulation font size.
* 500 Labels: These stickers come on a roll of 500 but we do provide about 10-15 extra. This is because we use a little white sticker to hold the roll together with. The extra also gives you some wiggle room to have some in case of a mistake. The label size is very small measuring at 1.5" x 1.5" inches in a square shape. They have rounded corners and are very easy to peel from the roll and apply by hand. You can also use a label applicator for larger jobs.
*Semi-Gloss Paper: The material we use to create these warning labels is a semi-gloss paper. This is a paper with a very light gloss on top to help protect against minor water drops and regular product wear and tear. The adhesive is a “permanent” back self-adhesive and these labels even hold up in extremely cold temps down to negative 65 degrees. We use eco-friendly inks for print.
* Sticks Well: Again, these hold up well in cold temps as well as warm. We have customers that place these on items such as glass bottles, corrugated boxes, plastic, rubber, metal, wood, laptops, instruction manuals and more. We have sold thousands of rolls throughout the world with customers having great success.
* Made in the USA: We print these here in our facility in the United States. If you are not happy with these for any reason, let us know and we will make sure to correct the problem and or provide your money back. We are sure you will find these to work well for you.
For Custom Prop 65 Labels...
We can also create custom prop 65 labels of any size and wording needed. We understand that customers need specific chemicals and additional wording for particular products.
Custom stickers will be more expensive because we are creating them from scratch, however, we can print them here in house and ship them pretty quick. Usually, if it is 10,000 or less, it would take us 24-48 hours to print and ship from the time of proof approval.
1. Fill out our custom prop 65 labels quote form.
2. We will provide pricing based on quantity needed.
3. We will email you a link to pay for labels.
4. We will create a PDF art proof for you to approve. Once approved, labels will be shipped within 24-48 hours.
We offer free ground shipping on orders $50.00 or more within the United States.